The ultimate lost property box

A shop in Alabama, USA that sells lost and unclaimed items from airport baggage.

PUBLISHED: 15:42, 01 Dec 2014 | 
0 Comments

The Unclaimed Baggage Center buys their luggage from airline companies that haven’t been able to reunite the baggage with it’s original owner.

#UnclaimedBaggage

Over 99.5% of luggage is picked up at the carousel. The remaining 0.5% is then put through a three-month tracing process. Any bags that are still left and have been completely disowned are then sold to the Unclaimed Baggage Centre.

There are some weird things to be found at the center:

Unclaimed Etc…

It may be too late to buy this in time for Halloween. But still, if you want to be a klingon, go ahead.

Unclaimed Etc…

Although it may look delicious, this cheeseburger is in fact a plushie.

Unclaimed Etc…

We’re left wondering if there were any pets still in these when the UBC got their hands on them…

There are also extremely cool finds in the store.

Technology at UBC

Above you can see the store’s SECOND Google Glass!

Technology at UBC

This holographic keyboard is sure to make you geek out a little.

Technology at UBC

And of course, as you’d expect, they get their fair share of mobile phones. They also get a large amount of clothes, cosmetics, cameras and more.

If you like what you see there’s a map and directions to the store below, or you could visit their website by clicking here.

If you have something cool to share, submit it to us here.

Comments